Wichita Falls Jellystone at Coyote Ranch has established the following General Campground Guidelines to help insure your safety and enjoyment while in the campground. These guidelines are items which pertain specifically to our guests renting a campsite or a cabin.
RV / Tent – Check-In Time: 1 pm / Check-out Time: 12pm (CST)
Cabin & Cottages – Check-In Time: 3 pm / Check-out Time: 11am (CST)
- Early check-in after 12:00, $10 if available
- Late check-out until 4:00, $10 if available
- Family can come into the park prior to cabin check-in time for a $10 per family fee
Deposit: The total amount due, for your reservation, will be taken (as a deposit) at the time a reservation is booked.
Ground Disposal: Ground Disposal of any drain water (gray or black) is prohibited by State Law. Wastewater from RVs (including sink water) must be disposed of into sewer drains. Do not put grease down the sewer.
Sewer Connections: Sewer Connections are required by State Law and must have a tight seal by a Sewer Donut (or Sewer Ring) or a screw-type connector. Be sure to use a Water Pressure Regulator.
Cancellations and Refund Policy:
Tent sites minus a $10.00 administration fee, no refunds within 14 days.
Cabin and RV rental minus a $20.00 administration fee, no refunds within 28 days.
Holiday reservations and Hotter n’ Hell are NON REFUNDABLE and NON TRANSFERABLE.
Late cancellations or no-shows forfeit deposit and the site reverts back to Wichita Falls Jellystone at Coyote Ranch Resort to rent again.
- We are proud of the beauty of our Campground. Please help us maintain this beauty by properly disposing of all trash including cigarette butts, beverage cans, and cups. We appreciate your cooperation in this effort.
- All alcoholic beverages must be concealed in a can koozie or other container while in any amenities building or approved water area. Please, NO GLASS!!!!
- The washing of vehicles or camping units is prohibited.
- Please keep your pet on a leash at all times in the campground. Please clean up after your pet. Don’t leave your pet unattended. We love animals but please keep all pets out of the amenity’s buildings, structures, water areas, and shower houses.
- Quiet time is from 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM.
- Trash may be disposed of in the dumpster located in the main parking lot or put in a tied plastic trash bag and placed close to the road. Trash pick up is at 10:00 AM. Please do not leave trash outside overnight.
- Visitors are welcomed but must first register and pay a visitor’s fee at the office. To keep all of our campers safe, all visitors on campground property are required to pay an entrance fee and wear a wristband. Visitors may be on property from 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM. Please check with the office if you are just dropping someone off or picking someone up.
- Fireworks and firearms are not permitted on the Campground.
- Please do not place barbecue grills on the picnic tables.
- Please wear a bicycle helmet.
- Only licensed vehicles are permitted on campground roads.
- Golf Carts only. NO ATV or off road vehicle allowed. Personal golf carts require proof of insurance and must adhere to campground policy and purchase decal.
- Sheriff’s Non-Emergency Phone number 940-538-5611
- Wristbands are given at check-in and must be worn at all times during the duration of your stay. Wristbands are needed to access the amenities area and activities.
- Car pass decals must be displayed at all times in your vehicle window.
- Camping is an outdoor experience. Therefore, we do not give refunds due to the discomfort of nature!
- All guests are responsible for bringing pool towels & toiletries.
- Pool Hours 10am -9pm
- Splash Pad Hours 12pm-7:00pm
- Holiday weekends are popular for families who enjoy camping! Book any of our special holiday weekends and enjoy additional planned activities and Special Events! A 3 night minimum reservation (Thursday-Sunday or Friday- Monday) will be required for the following Holiday Weekends:
- New Year’s Weekend
- Spring Break
- Easter Weekend
- Memorial Day Weekend
- July 4th Weekend
- Labor Day Weekend
- Thanksgiving Weekend
- Christmas Weekend
- Hotter n’ Hell Weekend
Unfortunately, due to the popularity of these weekends, Refunds will not be issued once the site has been booked. We take your site off our reservation software- to ensure you have a comfortable and worry free experience, once booked.
Minimum Reservation: During Peak Season there is a TWO (2) night minimum reservation for all campsites. Spring Break and Holidays require a THREE (3) night minimum reservation.
Reservation Changes: We’ll be happy to change the dates on your reservation (one time) if notified Thirty (30) days prior to your reserved date. Holiday reservations are not able to be changed once paid and booked.
At Wichita Falls Jellystone, we know your pet is an extension of your family; one that you don’t want to leave behind when you travel.
We offer dedicated places to walk your dog, waste facilities.
Wichita Falls Jellystone is pleased to welcome dogs, cats, birds and other small animals. Please verify with the Wichita Falls Jellystone office prior to your stay.
- Wichita Falls Jellystone pet-friendly cabins allow up to two domestic dogs in a rented cabin, with a maximum size of 80 lbs. per animal. Other pet types such as cats, birds, monkeys, snakes, or other animals are allowed at the discretion of the office and require prior approval.
- There will be a maximum charge of $30 per day for each cabin with a pet or multiple pets, or a maximum charge per week of $150. A refundable damage deposit of up to $150 per stay may be required of all guests with a pet.
- When making your reservation at a pet-friendly cabin, it is recommended that you call the Wichita Falls Jellystone campground office directly if you have specific pet related questions and to guarantee availability of a pet-friendly cabin.
- Please kennel your pet if you leave the cabin,
For your safety and the safety of others, please follow these guidelines.
NO LIFEGUARD IS ON DUTY.
Everyone must have on their Wrist Band to be in the pool areas.
Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult (21 years or older). Parents are responsible for watching their children at all times while inside the fenced area of the pool. Children under 6 and children who cannot swim MUST be within arms reach of an adult at all times while in the pool area.
Water Slides: Absolutely no head first sliding. Please do not climb up the slides. Inflatable’s and boards are not allowed on the slides. No one over 250 lbs on slides.
All Pools: No running. No horse play. No eating or drinking while within six feet of the water. Approved swimwear must be worn. All Children who are not potty trained MUST wear swim diapers (available in the Ranger Station).
Anyone behaving in an unsafe or destructive manner will be removed from the pool area.
If these guidelines are not followed, the family will be asked to leave with no refunds.
PARENTS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR CHILDREN.
This property is privately owned. The camper accepts camping privileges with the understanding that he/she does hereby release Wichita Falls Jellystone Camp Resort @ Coyote Ranch Resort, its officers and employees of all liability for loss or damage to property and injury. All Visitors assume the risks and dangers of camping in a rustic outdoors environment. including specifically (but not exclusively), the danger of being injured by insects or other animals, of being injured while participating in recreational activities such as swimming (lifeguards are not provided), playgrounds, hiking, jumping pillow, etc., or being injured as a result of inclement weather conditions, and agrees that the Wichita Falls Jellystone Camp Resort and it’s Owners, Agents and Employees are not liable for injuries or property damages resulting from such causes.
Entrance onto the campground property constitutes permission for the management of Wichita Falls Jellystone Park Camp ResortTM in Wichita Falls, Tx to photograph the visitor while on the premises and to use any resulting pictures for any lawful purpose without compensation to the visitor.
If these guidelines are not followed, the family may be asked to leave with no refunds.
Management reserves the right to refuse service, limit the length of stay and the number of persons or vehicles per site and/or evict any person or party without refund.
Park staff are not allowed to work on guest RV’s.