We have a wide range of lodging options, for your stay at Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park™ in Wichita Falls, from Full Service Cabins & Cottages, Bunk Cabins to a Yurt, RV Sites and Tent Camping! It’s really up to you where and how you want to camp when you’re a guest here, but one thing stays the same… All our sites are All Inclusive! That means however you cam… when you camp with us- all our resort amenities, New! 6000 sq.ft Miner’s Maze, Giant Jumping Pillow, 18-Hole Miniature Golf Course, Stocked Fishing Pond, 2 Swimming Pools, Interactive Water Splash Park & More, are included!
The chart below details all you’ll need to know — site types and rates, included number of guests, and additional guest pricing and limits. It will help you find that perfect spot. And when you’re ready, you can book your stay by phone at (940) 767-6700. You can also check out getting free nights at Jellystone Park™ with Club Yogi Rewards.™
Please read the policies at the bottom of the page before booking your site…
All rates posted above are shown before applicable taxes.
All guests (with the exception of Tent Site campers) will be charged $8.50 per person per day for the first 2 days of their stay.
*** Tent Site rates are per person per day. ***
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING POLICIES BEFORE BOOKING YOUR RESERVATION:
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- All rates posted are shown before applicable taxes. All guests will be charged $8.50 per person per day of the reservation (max – 2 nights, what this means is that after the 2 days, you are no longer charged the $8.50 per person per day fee for those in your party).
- Reservations require a 2 night minimum stay for weekends.
- Holiday weekends are popular for families who enjoy camping! Book any of our special holiday weekends and enjoy additional planned activities and even a few Special Events! A 3 night minimum reservation (Thursday-Sunday or Friday- Monday) will be required for the following Holiday Weekends:
- Memorial Day (May 26-30)
- July 4th Weekend (July 30-4)
- Labor Day 2016 (September 1-5)
Refunds will not be issued once the site has been booked. We take your site off our reservation software- to ensure you have a comfortable and worry free experience, once booked. We cannot accommodate Cancellations because we may not be able to re-book the site.
- Hotter’n Hell weekend is always popular! A 3 night minimum reservation (Thursday-Sunday or Friday- Monday) will be required for Hotter’n Hell 100 (August 24-26)
Refunds will not be issued once the site has been booked. We take your site off our reservation software- to ensure you have a comfortable and worry free experience, once booked. We cannot accommodate cancellations because we may not be able to re-book the site after we hold it for you.
- Please ask for pet friendly accommodations when booking.